XLV. SNMP Functions
In order to use the SNMP functions on Unix you need to install the
ucd-snmp package. There is a link to the current version in the
PHP FAQ. On Windows these functions are only available on NT and
not on Win95/98.
- Table of Contents
- snmpget — Fetch an SNMP object
- snmpwalk — Fetch all the SNMP objects from an agent
- snmpwalkoid — Query for a tree of information about a network entity
- snmp_get_quick_print — Fetch the current value of the UCD library's quick_print setting
- snmp_set_quick_print — Set the value of quick_print within the UCD SNMP library.